Contact & PricingPrice:$5,999.00Contact:TrevorLocation:Santa Clara, UT , USPhone:(435) 862-9544VIEWS:19
Share your opinion
This is by far the nicest BRAND NEW 2012 Demo 8 in the country. NEVER RIDDEN. . It has a custom paint job that I had designed to showcase to Specialized for colors next year. I was hoping we could convince them to change up some stuff with new ideas. I own all the copyrights to the paint job and files. A very talented Kelly Taylor from Drastik helped me out ( http://www.drastikdesigns.com/). It has hundreds of likes already on Pinkbike and got a huge following. You wont find a nicer bike out there. This has the best of the best on it and is the sickest Demo 8 every built in my opinion.FAQs
Do you offer shipping, and if so, how much?
Yes. It will be the actual cost of the shipping from the post office.
What kind of payments do you accept?
I accept paypal, cash, or cashiers check.
Safety Tips & AdviceHow to safely use the power of the internet to buy and sell stuff online:1- ALWAYS make sure you personally inspect the item before you pay for it, if possible. If the item is located in a different city, please see tip #3 to keep your self safe.2- NEVER send money via Western Union, These types of listings are always a scam!3- ALWAYS make sure you have an agreement in place. Also make sure the seller is located within the United States and that you have all the sellers information. We would even suggest you get a copy of their drivers license, name, address & valid phone number.4- NEVER communicate through email outside of upillar.com. If the seller does not want to talk via phone, upillar.com messaging, or in person, AVOID THE TRANSACTION. If they ask you for personal information like your social-security # or Birthdate, do not give it to them. upillar.com will never ask you for personal information or credit card information.Don't get scammed. If it seems too good to be true, it is!
Common Scams and FraudWe do our best to delete suspicious ads and blacklist users who scam, but please be aware of common Internet scams.Pets & Animal Scams Beware of the following:
• Animals for sale with a required adoption fee
• Purebred or AKC dogs for extremely low prices or for free
Electronic Scams Beware of the following:
• iPhones/iPads/Game Consoles/etc. for extremely low prices
• Buy 1 get 1 free or buy 2 get X amount free
• Items advertised for less than 70% of new cost for popular electronicsWestern Union or Cashiers Checks Beware of the following:
• If they offer to send you more than the asking price, and ask you to pay shipping or return money, it's a scam!
• Wait for checks to clear. Do not accept checks from other countries. You can not verify them! You'll get scammed.
• Try using PayPal or other merchants that guarantee their services. Make sure they are reputable like Google Checkout or PayPal.Don't get scammed. If it seems too good to be true, it is!